Dr Shri Krishna Sharma
About Dr Khandel
He is popularly known as “Dr. Khandel” in Ayurvedic community across the globe. He is an Ex-Professor of National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur (An autonomous body under Govt of India)
A “Double Gold Medalist” in his graduation & post-graduation studies in Ayurveda, Dr Khandel is accredited with an extraordinary start of career with a 10 years training and post graduation under “Rajvaidya Pranacharya Pandit Ram Dayaluji Sharma”, Rajvaidya for family of his Highness, Jaipur since 7 generations and Professor National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur
He owns a rich 40 years experience as a Consultant Physician, an Academician, a Mentor, an Author, a Researcher and a Counselor.
He has treated more than one Million patients in 40 years as a physician, Currenty he is a Director of ArogyaLaxmi, Jaipur.
His other advisory responsibilities include –
- Chief Consultant Physician, Jaipur Ayurveda Hospital,
- Visiting Physician and Ayurveda Teacher in health centres of Germany and USA
- Worked as Ayurveda expert in St Vincents Psychiatry Department, Melbourne, Australia, Delivered Lectures in Royal Melbourne University, Victoria University & Monash University , Melbourne, Australia
- Senior editor of International version of Charak Samhita, by FHED Trust, & Dr Gopal Bashishtha Orlando, Florida
- Expert member in various committees of AYUSH, CCRAS, RAV, NIA, IPGTR & A, IMS, BHU and Govt. of Rajasthan.
- WHO fellow in Mental Health
- Research Advisor To Jiva Company, Faridabad
He has guided Eleven PhD thesis and Co-guided six, attended 143 International, National and Regional Seminars/workshops/symposia. Delivered more than 400 Extension Lecture, Guest speech, Key note addresses, lectures at CME at various prestigious Institutions, National & International Seminars. Also 57 Research papers published in various National Journals/ Souvenirs.
He has been recently awarded “Vaman Datar Shastri Award 2018” at Sangli, Maharashtra. He also received the prestigious “Dhanwantari Award” for best Physician by Dhanwantari Trust, Jaipur and Best Physician award from Maharishi Badri Trust , Jaipur.
He has visited many countries like for delivering lectures, attending WHO consultation meetings, representing Government of India and University.
He is also an active Socialite being the Founder Chairman of an NGO, which is running Two Hostels each for meritorious boys and girls of socially weaker section of rural background for 150 male students and 75 girls students. Also since 8 years he is the Chief Editor of 88 years old social monthly Magazine titled “Hitaishee”