An Ayurvedic Way of Detoxification and Biopurification of the body
Panchkarma is a unique science of detoxifying and purifying the body both internally and externally. It helps to eliminates toxins in a more stable way. Panchkarma is extremely helpful in relieving deep-seated diseases as well as being beneficial for maintaining and improving physical and mental health. Panchkarma heals tissues, cleans srotas (channels), improves digestion and mental functions, eradicates vitiated dosha and maintains a state of equilibrium which is the fundamental basis of health.
Panchkarma means five basic types of advanced therapeutic measures
- Anuvasana Basti
- Niruha Basti
These are the advance treatment for evacuation of vitiated dosha from the body. It is as preventive, promotive, prophylactic and rejuvinative measures as well as provides a radical cure.
Who should attend?
Panchakarma is recommended for everyone in health and disease. Since Ayurveda is preventative as well as curative, you do not need to have a specific problem to benefit from panchakarma. However the treatment is highly effective for a vast range of disorders and diseases. This treatment is a boon for the management of chronic and incurable disease. Treatment is available all year-round.
Benefits of Panchakarma:
- Purificatory therapies eliminates the vitiated doshas.
- Enhances the power of digestion and metabolism.
- Eliminates AMA (toxins) strengthens tissue functions.
- Assists balance all three doshas.
- Helps implement a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Reduces stress, improves relaxation & tolerance.
- Slows the ageing process.
- Boosts the bodies immunity levels.
- Improves strength, endurance and vitality.
Panchkarma therapy kills the disease from the root level. Thus Panchkarma is a radical treatment.